Sunday 7 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighty Three

Craig forgot to give me my dinner last night. Before they went out to the tasty pizza restraurent. Oh dear. 

I had to guard the whole house. All by myself. For a long time. With no dinner. It is hard to be a good house guard with a noisy tummy. It is known.

The big box with my nice food is right beside my cosy comfy kitchen bed. Oh dear. I could see it all nice and tasty. Too bad for me.

I did not starve into just nothing. That is good. 

When Zita and Emmet and Craig got home they still forgot. Then Zita asked Craig if I had my dinner. Oh dear they all said. I got my nice dinner. It was way late at night. Oh dear.

Craig said I should not leave a tip at this restraurent because the service is too slow. People are very silly. It is known.

Tonight my friend Niamh will get home from the new city. On the big bus. With all her dance a lot friends. That is good. It is way too quiet when Niamh is not here. 

Just people writing and writing. With no too much noise. You cannot not write way good stories with too much noise. Emmet told me. And Zita too. 

I am a very quiet dog. That is why I am a big help. Except when I bark too much. And get in trouble. Oh well.

I had to dig the big duvet off Craig this morning. He had a too long sleep in. He had to get up. We had to play roll the ball. Before coffees and toasts. Ha.

We had own made pancakes for lunch today.  And bacon. I got a little piece of bacon. It fell onto the floor. Saint Newton did it for me. It is known. 

I cannot play catch the ball until my sore leg is all nice and better. Rolling the ball is not a very good game. Craig does not like it a lot either. Too bad for us. Oh well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment