Saturday 27 December 2014

Day Nine Hundred and Three

We are going to have another cheese party tonight. With all the Mahoneys. That is good. We always have cheese parties with them. After Merry Christmas Day.

Craig went to his way old friends breakfast today. Because the snow is nearly all gone away.

The new go fast chair does not like snow so much. It will get all stuck. We would never find Craig all stuck in the too much snow. Oh dear. 

There would be nobody to tell me stories about the nice French policeman and his brave dog. Or get my dinner. Or watch out the window with me. Or tell me not to worry. Oh dear. He should not go out in the too much snow. It is known.

We put the table sheet on the table. And brand new candles. Red candles. And the very shiny knives and forks. Because it is a party tonight. A cheese party.  We got brand new cheese. I saw it. Ha.

Craig wrapped all the secret presents. For the Mahoneys. Ha.

There were nasty squirrels running in my garden this afternoon. Because of the no snow. 

My friend Maggie came over and chased them far away. Maggie lives outside. Whenever she wants to. Maggie hates squirrels too. That is good.

We are cooking vegetables for the party. Maybe I will get carrots. Niamh is skinning all the big potatoes for the cheese party. Not the little ones. Tara will be late for the party. No cheese for Tara. Ha.  

We have a new little rug. Just for me. In the dinning room. In front of the kitchen. It is a comfy rug. Dogs like comfy rugs. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment