Friday 5 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighty One

We had a very quiet day. No dancing music last night. Niamh is gone away to the big new city. She did not sleep in her comfy bed last night. 

She is in a nice hotel. With all her dance a lot friends. She is going to see famous toe dancing people tonight. On a giant stage. With lots of lights. Niamh says there are lots and lots of lights in the new city. I do not know why. 

She sent us pictures of very silly pictures of soft clocks. In a way famous museum. No nice pictures of brave dogs. Oh well.

Mister Kyle came to put a wheel on my gate. So it is easy for Craig. When we have way too much snow.

Zita went secret present shopping with Doctor Susan last night. After they went to a too many chips restraurent. I had to wait up for her. At my watching window.

Craig had a bath last night. I do not like it when he has baths. He does not smell like Craig. He just smells like clean. That is not a nice I know who you are smell. It is known. 

Today was Emmet's last all about why people are people class. Now there are all the remember everything exams. All before the Saint Santa's Christmas times. Oh dear. 

We do not have our giant Christmas tree yet. 

We cannot put the giant tree in the house until after Niamh's and Emmet's sing happy birthday day. Or have Merry Christmas music on the music machines. It is the rule. I do not know why it is a rule. Nobody told me. Oh well.

We got more secret presents today. Because it is getting near to Merry Christmas time.  

My family loves Merry Christmas time. It is known.  Me too. Ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment