Saturday 6 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighty Two

It is another way too quiet day. 

There is no too loud music in the bathroom. No all the time telephone ringing. No dance a lot ladies all eating cookies in my kitchen. My friend Niamh is still away in the big new city. Too bad for us.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast. Because of the too slippery rain. All over our streets. 

He would go out and just slide slide slide into the empty pond. And be stuck. Too bad for him. They do not have do not get stuck in the snow tires for the go fast chair. Oh well.

He just stayed in bed until late. I had to get up on the bed to wake him all up. Ha.

We did not have toasts for breakfast. It was too late. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I had a dessert croissant last night. Before bed time. I got croissant ends. They are all crunchy. I like the crunchy bits of things. It is known.

Everybody is writing lots and lots. Emmet is still making his dangerous people story all finished. Zita is writing a big big story for her Mister Saint Paul's university. I am helping. On my cosy duvet. 

Craig still has not found the nasty person in long long ago England. In the church. It is because he only has a cat to help him. Cats cannot help catch nasty people. They sleep too much. Ha. Too bad for him.

Craig and Zita and Emmet are going to the nice pizza restraurent tonight. For the special too much cheese pizza dinner. They will take Craig's mother too. 

I will stay here and guard the house. With peanut butter treats. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment