Thursday 25 December 2014

Day Nine Hundred and One

It is the Merry Christmas Day. Ha.

We had our giant cheese party last night. We had lots of smelly cheese. From all around here. Where we live. They make lots and lots of way good cheese. Lots of cheese fell. On the floor. All for me. Ha. 

There were so many people here. I went into my bedroom. I had a little nice nap on the big comfy bed. Emmet too. 

Then we put out all the secret presents. All around the giant Merry Christmas tree. We had lots of secret presents. 

I got my own secret present. From Saint Santa. A giant toy to bite. It is all mine. 

The nice Pope told everybody that dogs go to heaven. Craig told me. I knew that. Heaven is only for nice dogs. Iike me. Nasty dogs do not go to heaven. Saint Newton told me. Nasty dogs have to start all over. They start as squirrels ha. 

Nearly all the Merry Christmas snow has all melted away. That is not right. 

We had own made croissants for our Merry Christmas breakfast. To eat when we opened all the secret presents. A big piece fell on the floor. Ha.

Emmet got an old God secret present. It is a giant bird. It will live in his cosy bedroom. To guard him when I am all fast asleep.

Niamh got a big dance a lot bag. It looks like a turtle. People are very silly. They are not turtles. 

I gave Craig a big jar of way special jam. For our toasts. From France. I am from France. A way long time ago. Jam is good for you.

I gave Zita a big bottle of Scotsman's drink. In a special box. All for her. 

Emmet and Niamh got all the socks in the world. And clothes from all over. Even from way far away Ireland. 

Craig got more books. Ha. Zita got a book with lots of pictures of tasty food. And how to make them. Good for us.

We will have another party tonight. Not a cheese party. Just a turkey party. Not one of Uncle Bill's turkeys. A turkey from the nice food store. That is good.

Merry Christmas Day makes you very tired. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment