Monday 15 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ninety One

We had a big sing happy birthday party last night. With giant cheese pizzas. Ha.

Our giant Merry Christmas tree is so beautiful. It is not scary when it is all full of Merry Christmas decorations. There are nice dog decorations on our tree. Just for me. Ha. 

We sang the happy birthday song for Emmet and Niamh last night. I had a nice nap. After the secret presents were all opened.

This morning Zita got up way way early. Because of the lists. Importants lists. I do not know what lists. They all have to be finished today. Oh well.

Zita worked and worked on both the big computers. I watched. I was a very quiet dog. I got treats. Ha.

At lunch time Uncle Bill came over. To bring Emmet and Niamh their secret presents. That is nice. 

Uncle Bill went to Mister Nicastro's way smelly cheese store. He bought fat sandwiches so he and Craig would not starve to death. Ha.

Uncle Bill is having a just before Merry Christmas party. At his house. Everybody will go. Not me. I will stay here and guard the house and all the secret presents. And the Merry Christmas tree. It is an important job. I will get peanut butter treats. 

Zita could not have lunch. Zita had to go to the way small office. All the way downtown. Because of all the lists. Oh dear.

Craig wrapped lots of secret presents today. I helped. He is not a very good wrapper. He has to cut the ends off. Zita does not do that. It is known. 

Emmet is still studying for his remember everything exam. It is tomorrow. He and Uncle Bill had Irish tea for lunch.  

Craig and I played roll the ball. Just a little way. It is not a very fun game. Maybe his old shoulder is too sore to play throw the ball. I do not know.

We are going to get a movie of Niamh's beautiful dance. In the stick straight out dress. We can watch it on the television. In the den. That is good. I will see my friend Niamh on the television. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment