Friday 19 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ninety Five

It is a please Poppy guard the house day.

Craig and Zita have to go and find more secret presents. For everyone. Because it is going to be Saint Santa's day soon.

I have to guard my friend Emmet. He is too busy writing his very long story to guard himself.

I have to guard all our secret presents and our giant Christmas tree too.

I am a very good guarder. That is why it is my special job. And I get peanut butter treats. 

Emmet is my helper. Because he has all the very old swords in his comfy bedroom. And the Viking axe. Ha.

Emmet came upstairs a lot. To help me guard. And to make all his Irish tea

Craig's little flat computer is not all right. It has to go to the fix it up store. Oh dear.

How will he read all his books?

He will have to be Craig and not someone else.

Who will catch all the nasty people if he is not the nice French policeman with the very brave dog. And all the very smelly delicious cheeses. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

When Craig and Zita came home they had big bags. Full of secret presents. 

There were no secret presents for me. Saint Santa always brings nice dogs their secret presents. It is known. Good for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment