Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy Nine

We had snow last night. The fall straight down from heaven kind of snow. Not the nasty blow all around in your eyes snow.

The silly bunny rabbit came back. I saw it. In the snow. It should live in the forest. With all the other bunnies. Not my front yard. 

We did not have toasts today. Craig only had his too much coffee. Oh well.

Zita had to move the snow this morning. I could not help. Because I might slip on the slippery snow. You have to be careful when you are not all right. Craig says he is always careful. That is good.

I went out in my side yard for a long time. In the snow. Craig and I played roll the ball. That is nice. 

I was a bit soggy when I came in. I have nice towels to make me all nice and dry. You cannot go in the living room if you are soggy. Only the kitchen. 

Tomorrow Niamh and her friends from the dance a lot school are going on the very big bus. To New York. Way way early in the morning. When it is still dark. Oh dear. I will have to get up too. She will give me big hugs before she goes. Because we are in the very same family. Emmet will not get up. Ha. 

Zita will drive her to the where the big bus lives. I will not go. 

Emmet is playing his very new game on his new very fast computer. He told me there are lots of fierce dragons in this game. I would not like dragons. They are very dangerous. Not like nice elephants. It is known. 

Tonight is an everybody have dinner all together. That is good. Then I know where everybody is. That is good. 

Craig and I had a croissant for lunch. I had the end bits. I like croissants. A lot. I got carrot treats today. For not jumping up on the watching window. Most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment