Monday 1 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy Seven

We had a busy day. Mondays are busy days.

Craig had to take Niamh to the fix sore bodies lady's store. To fix her all up.

Sometimes she fixes Craig's sore shoulders. He says she is very fierce. She is one of Zita's go to a nice hotel and buy presents friends. 

She put special tape on Niamh. Now Niamh is just like a secret present. Ha.

Zita had to go to the way small office way downtown. For important meetings. All day.

I stayed here to guard the house. And fast asleep Emmet. Ha.

We did not have any crunchy toasts today. Everybody was not here. Only me. And fast asleep Emmet.   Oh well.

We did not get any new secret presents today. I watched all day out my big watching window. The big brown truck was on my corner. It did not visit us. Oh well.

We had peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our lunch. When Craig got home. I like peanut butter.

I got lettuce treats for not jumping up on the window.

Tonight is Emmet's way dangerous people class. And Niamh's be a helper teacher night at her dance a lot place. It is a busy day.

Emmet makes his very own dinner on Monday. All by himself. I do not help him. I only eat. I do not cook. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment