Sunday 30 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy Six

I went for a nice car ride last night. Instead of my nice walk. I love car rides. 

Now I have steps to get up on to our cosy bed. That is nice. We had a nice sleep in today. Because it is Sunday. 

Niamh hurt her foot last night at dance a lot. Too many hurts Zita said. That is true. It is good she is going to Zita's fix your sore body friend tomorrow. 

Craig and I had toasts this morning. No jam today. Oh well. 

Uncle Bill came over to see my not all right knee. That is nice. 

He had Irish tea and cookies in the dinning room. With all of us. Except for Niamh. She has lots of stories to write for her school. Uncle Bill told stories. Funny stories. Uncle Bill always tells funny stories. Everybody laughs. That is good.

We had pancakes for our almost lunch. I had a nice nap. Naps are good for you when you are not all right. It is known.

Niamh and all her friends from the dance a lot school are going to New York City. To sleep. At a nice hotel. With big comfy pillows. And to see lots of dances. On giant stages. And learn brand new dances. With famous people to show them how. 

I cannot go. They are going on a nice big bus. With a bathroom. Dogs cannot go on those busses. Oh well. 

Craig is going to watch the big football game today. To see who is the best. Oh well. Maybe I will watch. On my new comfy red bed. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment