Monday 19 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Sixty Four

I had a busy night.

Because Zita took cousin Orlaith to the nasty food hospital. In the old go fast chair. 

To see the nice doctors. 

Because maybe they had to chop her foot all off. Craig told me. Oh dear. 

That was not so nice. 

I had one of my own toes chopped off. But I am all better now. That is good. 

But cousin Orlaith’s foot was only all squished up. It was not just broken off. Ha. That is good. 

Now she has to use crutches. Or hop. Ha.

Craig said we are Miss Poppy and Miss Hoppy. Ha. That is silly.

Now I have to mind her. 

She cannot go to the giant buffalos building today.

The nice doctor said so. Oh dear. He wrote a letter. 

She will get in trouble if she does not wait until her foot is not squished up. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk today. In the still too cold. Then she went to the rascal ladies office.

So Craig and I had the very little tasty croissants for our breakfast together. 

We had four because they were very small. 

Niamh took her brand new story all about the dangerous people to her nice university this morning. 

And Orlaith came upstairs and lay on the comfy sofa in the living room. 

Because her foot is way too big and sore.

So she watched television on her little computer. I minded her. All by myself. Ha. 

Then she went downstairs to have a nap. So I had a nice nap too.

Zita and her friend Miss Wendy are going out for a nice dinner tonight. At a restaurant. Ha. 

Miss Wendy went to Mister Saint Paul’s university with Zita. 

And it is the night Niamh minds the nice little girls.

So I will only have to guard Craig and cousin Orlaith for our dinner tonight.  

That is not so hard. They are not so fast as I am. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment