Saturday 29 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Nine

It was Saturday go to his old friends breakfast today.

But Craig did not go.

He was too sore. The old go fast chair makes his shoulders too sore. That is not right. 

He got up way way early and opened the door for me. And I had my breakfast. 

Then he went back to his comfy bed. And went back to fast sleep. For a long time. Until lunchtime.

I stayed on the comfy bed to keep him company.

Because Zita is still in way far away Ireland. Beside the dangerous ocean. So it is my job. 

Because I am in charge. Oh dear. 

We did not have toasts today. 

Because Craig was fast asleep in his comfy bed.  Too bad for me. 

My friend Zoë came to see me this morning. 

She came back from her very far away university. That is good.

Then Niamh and Zoë went to the centre building so Niamh could teach toe dancing. Ha.

Then they went out for a giant breakfast. They did not take Mister Clifford. 

I took Niamh and Zoë for a nice lunchtime walk. It is a way beautiful day outside today. 

There was not even one cloud. Just a blue everywhere sky. 

And Emmet went for a long walk too. Way down the busy street. 

Because he needs to buy a shoe for a horse. Ha. That is silly. Emmet does not have a horse. 

Maybe he has a friend who has a horse. Maybe it is a present for the horse. Maybe. 

I have shoes for the way too cold. I do not like them so much. 

We have lots of beautiful flowers in our garden today. That is good. 

But we have nasty squirrels too. Oh dear. I hate squirrels. 

I always get into trouble when there are squirrels in my garden. Oh dear. 

Mister Tom came to my house today. With brand new programs. For the television. 

Because Craig was not at his old friends breakfast. He was just fast asleep. 

It is all about a detective who lives in France. 

Everybody eats croissants in France. Ha. That is good. I like croissants too. 

Craig went to see his mother in her new apartment. That is nice. 

Then he came home. With the special from France fat bread for toasts. And even croissants too. Ha. That good. 

Emmet is making his favourite pasta for our dinner tonight. Ha. 

Maybe I will get some of the extra cheese. 

Craig's hockey team won. He did not watch.

Because long hockey games make his tummy sick. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment