Saturday 22 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Thirteen

We have a nasty day outside. More way too much snow. Again. We only had a short walk. It is hard walking in the way too much snow.

Today Zita's has to go to her new university all day. And tomorrow too. In the way too much snow. Oh dear. I am in charge. Ha. 

The cars are not stopping at my corner. Too much snow. They will have a crash. And fall into my pond. Silly cars. They will be sad. 

Craig did not go to his breakfast today. Too much snow.

Niamh had to get up early to go to the make me beautiful store. It was not the right day. Oh dear. Craig told her the wrong day. Oh dear. Silly Craig.

Poor Niamh had to go to the expensive coffee store and have nice cookies for breakfast. I could not go. Oh well.

Craig will not go out to play throw my Red a Ball. He is afraid of the too much snow. Too bad for me. Oh well. I had a nice nap.

Niamh and Emily and Cara took all the snow away from my side yard. So I can play throw the Red Ball. That is good. And from the driveway so the poor cars will not get stuck in the way too much snow.

Niamh and Cara and Emily and I had a snow ball fight. I won. Ha. I had to stay in the kitchen until I was all dry. Oh well. 

There were a lot of the noisy move the snow machines on my street. They are very scary. They take the snow all away. I do not know where they put it. Maybe way far away Ireland. They do not have snow. 

I have a lots and lots of snow on my front yard and on my favourite patio. Where my flowers live. They might try to take it all away. And my house too. I bark at them. They do not care. Too bad for me. 

Zita and Craig say I bark too much at the noisy machines. They would be sad if the noisy machines took away our house. It would be my fault. Too bad for me.

It is hard being a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment