Sunday 16 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seven

It is way too cold again today. Silly weather. Zita and I had a not way so long walk. We did not see anyone outside. Too cold Zita said. She is right.

We came home and had our toasts. That is good. 

Niamh had a stay up way late watch scary movies night. At Cara and Emily's house. She came home and I chased her. Ha. 

There were dogs on the television last night. I do not like that.  I think there are strange dogs in my house. But I cannot find them. I do not like that at all. 

The computers at Emmet's university are broken. Emmet cannot read all his very interesting stories about way long ago. The old stories live on the broken computer. Emmet cannot get them to read. Oh dear. Oh dear. Now he cannot write his essay about the not so way long ago war. He will have to have a nice nap. 

Craig threw my Red Ball. But not so much. It is too cold. Craig is afraid of the way too cold. It is known.

We did not have pancakes today. Everybody was too busy. We had muffins instead. It is Sunday. Sunday's are quiet days. Nice nap on my cosy duvet days. 

Craig is in the den. He is reading another Scotsman book. The Scotsman still has his very big dog. And still lives on an island. He got married to a nice lady. She did not have a dog. Now she does. That is good. 

I stay in the den with him so he will not be lonely. I can get up on the sofa in the den. Not in the living room. I can get up on the sofa in Emmet's room. It is a comfy sofa too. It is soft leather. Like his comfy chair. 

Craig has his red go fast chair again. Not the try me chair. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment