Tuesday 18 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Nine

I had to sleep on Niamh's bed last night. She has a sick tummy. It helps her feel better if I sleep on her bed. Everybody says so. 

Craig drove Niamh only to a little bit of school. A famous dancer was visiting her toe dancing class. To teach them. Special dances. 

Craig drove her home and she went back to bed. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a long walk when Craig was away.  But no toasts today. Too bad for me.

Last night Niamh was in the try me go fast chair. That is not right. Things should be right. That is my job. Keeping things right. It is hard being a dog. In this house. Too many changes. Oh dear.

Craig drove Emmet to his university this afternoon. His tummy is sore too. Oh dear. I will have to sleep on his bed too. Emmet has nice comfy pillows on his bed. Ha.

Emmet and Niamh have the same sick tummy. I will have a busy night. It is known.

Craig has to have a bath tonight. Ha. Soggy Craig. 

Zita said Emmet looks just like me. He has to go to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. He is way too fury. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment