Friday 21 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twelve

We had a nice quick walk this morning. I helped move the cars. Twice. I was a big help.

When everybody left I was in charge of guarding the house. By myself. Ha.

It is still very wet outside. I am a soggy dog.

Uncle Bill came over to drink his Irish tea. He was far away for a long time. He said I was a lot more fury. That is true.

He was not eaten by the giant sharks. That is good.

He was not in the water with the sharks. He was in the kitchen. On the way far away island. With no way too much snow. They had a house with a very big kitchen. With a very big stove. Uncle Bill likes to cook. That is good. He makes own made sausages.

He is back home now. With his big truck. Ha.

Niamh has to take care of a nasty cat. They pay Niamh real money to take care of a cat. Ha. Silly cats.

Tonight Niamh is going to another house to take care of a little girl. For more real money.

Niamh needs real money. She is going to way far away Ireland again. In the summer. After dance a lot school is over. To visit her cousins. And watch the rain. Ireland is soggy. Emmet told me.

Ice cream is way expensive in way far away. Niamh has to have lots of money to buy ice creams for everybody. And more clothes. And silly shoes. Ha.

Emmet is not going to way far away this time. He has to learn all about more very old things. And way way old people. And old old Kings. At his university.

I will stay here and guard him. I am a good guard. I just bark too much sometimes. Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment