Tuesday 25 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Sixteen

I had another very busy day.  I had a nice walk with my friend Jamie. That is good. 

I had two toasts today. After my walk. Ha

The big truck came to get all the chairs from the basement. And the rugs.  And the nice chair in the living room.  And poor Niamh's big comfy bed. They took them all away. To Craig's mother's new rooms. I did not bark way too much. Only a bit. 

Now Niamh has to sleep on the floor. Oh dear. 

Then Craig and Paul had to go over to put everything back together in the new rooms.

Craig's sister was there.  With her dog. Her dog is named Sunny. Craig said Sunny is a very quiet and shy dog. He did not bark at all. He had a long nap in the corner. Behind a chair. 

Sunny is a not so big as me dog. He is a Scotsman dog. From the little islands. Not like Uncle Bill's island. There do not have giant sharks in the little islands. Just rocks. And Scotsmen. And porridge. Ha.

I stayed here to help Zita with her big, very big paper for Mr. Saint Paul's University. On my new red stripy duvet. And guard the house. And Emmet. 

Niamh's dance a lot friend got out of the hospital. That is good. She did not like the hospital either. 

She came to my house this afternoon. That is good. She and Niamh went downtown shopping. To buy the same clothes. Ha. Silly people.

Niamh is going to get a brand new bed. Big enough for me too. She told me so. Ha. 

Craig's hockey team won last night. I did not care. I was having a nice nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment