Thursday 6 March 2014

Day Five Hundred and Ninety Seven

It was too too cold again today. It was too cold last night. Zita and I had to get in the gold big car to get Niamh from dance a lot. She would turn into a Popsicle because she does not wear enough clothes. She does not have a beautiful coat like me. Too bad for her. 

Craig and I had our toasts this morning. And watched out the window. He had two toasts. That is good. 

Zita had to go to her old university all day for her almost a job. She is very busy at her old university. 

Craig and I played throw the Red Ball. Not a lot. He wants me to bring the ball back. I want to keep the ball. Oh well. 

He says I am like the Russians. I give the ball away then I want it back. I do not understand. I do not even know Russia. Oh well. People are silly. I just listen and I try to understand. Then they are happy. And I get bean treats. It is not hard. That is good.

My friend Cassie is visiting Mr. Bill. Cassie is bigger than me. He is a mountain dog. We do not have mountains. Just big fat hills. Maybe he misses the mountains. Oh well. 

Mr. Bill has Craig's old go fast chair. He has a broken foot and cannot dance at all. That is why he needs to borrow Craig's down the basement go fast chair. Too bad for him.

Tomorrow is a holiday for Niamh. She will sleep in. Just like Emmet.  Next week Niamh teaches dance a lot all day. All week. For money.

Emmet is learning all about how the very big war started. A long time ago. The war where Craig's daddy had his big aeroplane. Craig has his aeroplane book. The one that smells sad. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment