Friday 28 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Nineteen

Today is a way too early in the morning day. It is a very wet day. We had toasts. Before everything. Ha. 

Craig drove Emmet and Niamh this morning. It is raining. No snow today. Just wet rain.

When Craig was away Zita and I went for a wet walk. We met my friend Jamie. In the rain. That is nice.

When Craig got home we had more toasts. Two toasts today. Ha. 

We did not have croissants. Emmet ate them all. Oh well. Too bad for me.

It was not a busy day today. Just a nice resty day.

We had to get the big tubs to catch the too much rain. From the roof. The ground is still all frozen. Oh dear.

And the big black tube is in my side yard again. I do not like it at all.

Zita and Niamh are going out for dinner. At a special nice restraurent. No too many chips at this restraurent Zita said. Niamh and Zita are going to a beautiful toe dance. At the very big theatre where the special nice restraurent is. It is a treat for them. That is good. I like treats. 

Craig and Emmet will have a make it your self pizza for dinner. I will guard them. Maybe I will find an extra piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment