Thursday 20 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eleven

We had to get the big black tube out. To put the too much melting water on my street. I hate the big black tube.

It is a nasty day. Too wet. Too cold. I am a soggy dog again.

The move the snow machines came in the middle of the night. They startled me. I barked at them. And got in trouble. Oh well. 

Craig drove Niamh to her school. She is feeling better. Just sore and tired. 

Zita is at her Mr. Saint Paul's University tonight. Craig and Emmet and Niamh will have to make dinner. Ha. They have to have not-peanut-butter-sandwiches. Or I will tell Zita. I am in charge. Zita told me so.

I almost starved to death tonight. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

When Craig brought Emmet home from his university he forgot to give me my dinner. I stared and stared at him. I sat right in front of him and did not move. He forgot. It is because he is old.

He remembered. Before I starved. That is good. 

Uncle Bill is still hiding from the sharks. He is old too.

No comments:

Post a Comment