Monday 17 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eight

Zita and I had a nice walk. In the way too cold. The was no flappy ears wind today. 

We had little toasts today. Oh well.

Zita drove Niamh to school because of the too cold. 

Niamh had to come home after lunch. She had a sick tummy this morning. It did not get better. Zita took the gold big car to get her at the dance a lot school. Then she went to sleep on her big comfy bed.

Emmet has a sore tummy too. He did not stay at his university all day. Oh dear.

I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. My tummy is fine. That is good.

It is Saint Patrick's Day. When people pretend to be Irish. I do not pretend. I am not Irish. Niamh told me I am from Flanders. In way far away France. Where they have lots and lots of very good croissants. That is why I like the pointy ends of croissants. And green beans. Because I am from France. It is known.

I cannot bark in French. A long time ago Emmet tried to teach me how to bark in Irish. It did not work. I can still only bark in dog. Oh well. 

I asked Saint Newton to sing the happy birthday song to Saint Patrick for me. Saint Patrick was not Irish either.  Ha. He did not have a red little book. Like Zita and Emmet and Niamh. 

People are silly. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment