Thursday 13 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Four

It is way too cold today. We went for a walk. I had to come home early. My feet were too too cold. I had icicles on my face. 

Craig laughed at me when I got home. That is not nice. 

Craig made coffee and Zita made the toasts. We watched the wind blow the snow on my corner. I got little crunchy pieces of Craig's toasts. That is good.

Zita had to shovel the snow so she could take our newspapers to the nice stores. On my busy street. 

I stayed here to guard the big pile of newspapers in my yard. It is hard to play throw the Red Ball when the newspapers are in my side yard.  Oh well. 

The Red Ball does not bounce when it is way too cold. Too bad for me.

Emmet ate all the famous peach desert for his breakfast. Poor Niamh. She loves the famous peach desert. Too bad for her. 

Last night we went and got Niamh from her dance friend's house. They went in the outside bathtub. In the way too much snow storm. With all the blow your ears all flappy wind. They are silly. 

Craig is in the new try me go fast chair. It is better than the other one. He does not squish his fingers and yell with this try me chair. It is not red. Oh well. Maybe when they make his own go fast chair it will be red. That would be nice.

Zita has to go out to her new university tonight. Even in the way too cold. Oh dear. Maybe I will be in charge again. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment