Monday 31 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty Two

I had a nice day. Just a bit soggy day.

No noisy move the snow machines today. That is good.

Craig and I had our toasts early today. 

Craig took Emmet to his university.  Today is the day Emmet argues with silly people. It makes him sad sometimes. They are not very good listeners Emmet says. They do not not read all the stories they are supposed to. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Not everyone at university wants to learn new things Emmet says. Too bad for them. Ha. They will not get to go to new universities in way far away. And learn all about the way old Gods. And nice old kings with lots of cows. And red hands. It is known.

Zita is giving another big talk at her old university tonight. I helped her write her talk so she can remember it all by herself. I was a big help.

Zita said I am going to go to the make me beautiful store sometime soon. I am too fury. When I am not so fury I am not so much of a soggy dog. That is good.

We went to the stores on the busy street. To buy things in a bag. We went to the store where nice dogs get treats. I got a treat. Ha.

I like going to the stores. I am always a big help. I just sit and I never bark. Then I get treats. That is good. 

Niamh's new bed is very beautiful. And comfy. I had a nice little nap on it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment