Wednesday 19 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ten

Another busy day. It is a way early day. Zita has to drive Niamh and Julia to the know everything about the scary forest class. It is way too early in the morning. 

Emmet did not go to his way too early class all about the way way old kings. His tummy is still sick.

Craig and I looked out the watching window. For a long time. Then we put everything away in the kitchen. I was a big help.

Zita and I went for a very fast walk. I am a fast walker. Ha. Except when there is the way too much snow. 

When came home we had our toasts. We did not look out the watching window. Zita has lots and lots to write for Mr. Saint Paul. I was very busy helping. On my comfy duvet. 

Craig drove Emmet to the make me beautiful store. He is not so fury now. Ha.

Craig and Zita took the try me go fast chair back. Craig told the nice man how the new go fast chair should be made. It will be red. Ha. Just for me. Ha.  

The newspaper said porridge is good for people. Craig is very happy. Silly Craig. Porridge is for the very big horses to eat. Ha. Craig still thinks he is a Scotsman. Scotsmen have to eat porridge.  It is known. 

He should just eat croissants like me. 

Emmet eats all the chocolate croissants in my house. I cannot not eat chocolate croissants. They would make me sick. Oh dear.  I just eat the pointy ends of nice croissants. With jam. Ha 




No comments:

Post a Comment