Friday 14 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Five

It was not so cold today. We had a long walk. We did not see any of my friends. Oh well.

We had our toasts. After I had a little bath. Because of the salt that get in my toes. Then it hurts. Oh well.

Zita had to go to take the newspapers to the nice people who put them on everybody's door.

I was in the newspaper once. Craig wrote a letter for me. To thank the nice lady who leaves me treats on the old colonel's street. They are good treats. She puts them in a wooden box. So the nasty squirrels cannot steal them from me. Too bad for them. Ha.

Emmet had to come home early from his university. He has a sore face cold he said. He had a nap. Me too.

Today was Niamh's special dance party day. When all the students did all their dances for everybody to see. 

Craig and I could not go. It is way up stairs in an old building. No dogs allowed. Oh dear. They did the dance that Niamh made up. All by herself. I did not help. No one asked. Oh well.

Today is pie day Emmet said. We did not have any pies today. We have nice meat pies at Christmas. It is not Christmas. There is no big shiny tree in my living room. And the present man did not come at all. Oh well.

I am going down to sleep on Emmet's bed to make him better. I am good at that. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment