Friday 7 March 2014

Day Five Hundred and Ninety Eight

It was way cold this morning. It was not so cold this afternoon. It is silly weather. 

It is a get up way too early to drive Emmet to his university day. I did not go for a way too early walk. 

When Zita got home we had a long walk with my friend Jamie. That is nice. No squirrels. Ha.

I had my toasts when we got home. And looked out my watching window for a long time.

Niamh had a vacation day. She did not get up until late late. Ha. I slept on her bed this morning. She did not wake up. Oh well.

Zita is writing lots. For her new university. I helped. On my comfy duvet.

Last night Niamh and Zoe made a cake. Not for me. They are way messy. They dropped lots of almost cake on the floor. Ha. Good for me. 

It was very messy outside tonight. I had to have a little bath when I came home to my house. For my feet. And my tummy. And Zita had to use the noisy make the house clean machine to take away all the salt and sand. I do not like this part of the year. 

We were supposed to go to church. Because of the pancakes. We did not go. Emmet said it does not matter. He said the nice new Pope does not like pancakes. Craig likes pancakes. Too bad for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment