Wednesday 26 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventeen

I had a nice quiet day. We had a long walk in the cold. I am tired of the way too cold.

When we came home we had toasts. Craig and Zita had coffee. Dogs do not drink coffee. Or Irish tea. Oh well. 

I helped Zita with her important papers for her new university. All morning. My friend Casey is next door today. Casey is a mountain dog. He is very big. He sleeps in the snow. I do not sleep in the snow. I sleep on my comfy new duvet. Ha.

Everybody is going out for dinner tonight. I am not going. I am staying here to guard the house. I will get treats. Because I am a good guard dog. Everybody says so. Ha. 

My basement is empty. No more chairs everywhere. No boxes and boxes. No lots of rugs or little tables. More room for me. Ha. 

Niamh has to sleep on the floor. Gramma took back her big comfy bed. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

It is easy to jump on her bed. Too bad for her. Ha. 

Emmet is taking more classes in the summer. All about old old peoples and more way old forgotten Gods. Emmet remembers them. He does not forget them. That is good. I would not forget Saint Newton. It is known.

Emmet likes to go to his university. A lot. It is known. They have donuts at his university. And comfy chairs. That is good.

Emmet has to get a new bookcase. Gramma took his old one. All the so so many books are back on the floor just like before. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment