Monday 24 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Fifteen

I had a busy day. I had a long long walk. We went down my favourite streets. It is still so cold my nose gets all frosty. Oh well

Zita went to my Dr. Smith's to get my good for my tummy food. That is good.

Tomorrow Craig's mother is moving to another room. She is taking all the chairs and tables she left in our basement. Nice people are coming with a big truck to take them away. I cannot bark at them Zita said. Oh dear. 

We cleaned the whole house all up. I was a big help. 

I got a new cosy duvet for the very big bed. It is red. That is good. 

Two of the noisy little snow moving machines stopped on my corner and stayed there. I barked and barked. They did not care. Oh dear.

Craig's sister is coming to help move all the chairs. She is bringing her dog with her. I do not know her dog. Niamh says it is a nice dog. It is a shy dog. Not so big as me.

Zita and I went to our newspaper's office on our walk. I was was very good. I just pretended I was a stature of a very nice and quiet dog. We did not stay so long. They do not have any treats for nice dogs. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment