Saturday 29 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty

I am not having a very good day. 

Very early in the morning we took Niamh to the make me beautiful store and I barked way too much. 

We went for a long walk with my friend Jamie. When we went to the nice garden and I did not listen very well. Zita said I was not a good listener at all. I had to go home. Oh dear.

I lost my Red Ball down the scary basement stairs. No one would get it for me. I was in trouble. Oh well.

I stayed on my comfy bed in the kitchen all morning. It is hard being a dog. 

The big black tube is still in my side yard. I hate the big black tube. It makes scary noises. 

We are having a little cheese party tonight. Maybe I will not be invited. Because I was a not very good listener. Oh dear. 

Niamh and Zita went to the not too much money breakfast store to look for a new bed. They do not make the nice bed she wanted any more. Oh dear. Maybe Niamh will have to sleep on the floor for ever.  If she gets too cold she can share my comfy bed. It is known. 

I got green bean treats for lunch. Zita forgot about the not very good listening. That is good. 

Craig told me that winter is over. He is wrong. My nice patio is full of snow. You only have snow in winter. Too bad for him. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment