Sunday 2 March 2014

Day Five a Hundred and Ninety Three

It is Sunday. We have quiet Sundays. We get up late and have pancakes. And bacon.

Niamh took me for a late walk. Zita had to make all the pancakes.

Emmet had his pancakes when he was fast asleep. Ha. Nothing fell on the floor. Oh well. 

The noisy sidewalk machines came again and again. I do not like them.

Niamh went to visit her friend in the hospital.  She was not there. She went home for a day. That is nice. Niamh and her dance a lot friends got her presents. And some funny books. They will go again another day. That is nice. She will be glad her friends came to visit her.

Hospitals are not nice places to stay. I had to stay in Dr. Smith's hospital a long time ago. I could not go home to my comfy bed. And my family. I was very sad. I had to sleep in a not so big box. I did not like it. 

Emmet did not like it when he had to stay in the hospital. He told me.

Zita and I went for another walk. Before it got dark. And the wolves hide in the bushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment