Sunday 9 March 2014

Day Six Hundred

It is not so warm today. I had a nice walk. It was just us. Sundays are just quiet. That is nice. 

Last night Zita and I went for a drive to get Niamh at her friend's house. And bring her home. All safe. 

I did not bark so much. That is good. Zita said I was a big help. It is scary out late at night. I can see at night much better than people. That is why I am a big help.

Zita and Niamh and Cara and Emily went to visit wild animals today. In the gold big car. Buffalos and giant deers. Pigs. And even scary wolves. They are behind huge strong and very tall fences. Not the buffalos. Just the wolves. That is good.

Craig and I played throw the Red Ball a lot today. That is good.  Emmet came up from his basement room to make lots of Irish tea. He is writing all about why they started that not so way old war. The war with no elephants. Just aeroplanes.

Everybody is going out to dinner tonight. I cannot go. I have to guard the house. I will get peanut butter treats. That is good. 

Niamh starts teaching tomorrow morning. She will have to get up early. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment