Saturday 1 March 2014

Day Five Hundred and Ninety Two

I had a snowy walk this morning. More too much snow. Oh dear.

Craig did not go to his breakfast today. Too much snow. We had our toasts and looked out my watching window. That is good.

The noisy move the snow off my sidewalks machines came back. I do not like them. I bark at them. They do not care. Too bad for them.

Saturdays are quiet days.

Niamh and her dance a lot friend came home and made their lunch. They did not drop anything. Oh well. They just laughed a lot. That is good.

Niamh is going to a sing happy birthday party tonight. 

Emmet and Sava and Chris are not going to go out and eat hamburgers and too many chips. They are going to have Chinese food. I like Chinese food. We had it once and it fell on the floor. It was very good. But they do not have cheese in Chinese food. Just long long noodles. Oh well.

I am going to stay here and guard Zita and Craig. They are not going out. Too much snow for them. Zita has to write a lot for her new university. I have to stay and help her. It is my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment