Sunday 30 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Twenty One

Craig was wrong.  Again. Winter did not go away. More way too much snow last night. Too bad for him. Craig is afraid of too much snow.

Yesterday he had to take the red go fast chair all apart. It was making squeaky noises because of the too much snow. He was very dirty. Ha. 

Jamie and I went for a walk. I got too much snow in my feet I had to come home.  I stayed in my yard to help Zita push all the snow far away. 

I had to have a bath. Too much icy snow on my feet. It would not melt off me. Oh dear. 

I did not have my breakfast until way late. Oh well. Craig and I had our toasts before my breakfast. Ha.

We put Niamh's brand new bed together last night. It is empty. Oh dear. She had to sleep on the floor again. Oh dear.

Uncle Bill is brought his big truck to be a big help and bring the insides of the bed to Niamh. That is good. It is a beautiful bed. It is all white. It is big enough for me too. That is good. 

Niamh does not have a beautiful stripy red duvet. I do. Ha 

We put all in insides on the bed. It is very high. Not too high for me. 

Emmet and Zita and Uncle Bill had Irish tea. Craig had coffee because he is not Irish. Craig is a pretend Scotsman.  Ha. Everybody had sandwiches. Not me. Oh well. Too bad for me.

There were a lot of the noisy nasty take the snow off the sidewalk machines on my street. I hate those machines. They do not care. Too bad for me. Oh well.








No comments:

Post a Comment