Saturday 8 March 2014

Day Five Hundred and Ninety Nine

I got in big trouble last night. Too much barking. I had to go and sit outside. Nobody would talk to me. Oh dear. Oh dear. I try to be a not too much barking dog. It is hard. 

My people do not understand. Some people are not nice. And some dogs too. Like the one who tried to bite Zita on our walk. 

If I do not bark at them they will think no one cares about Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh. They might try to come in the house. And steal things. Oh dear. When I bark at them they know I am here and I care. It is known.

When I came in Zita said we were still friends. That is good. I wagged my tail a lot. I got lots of hugs. That is good. I was very quiet last night. It is known. It is not nice being in trouble. Even for a little while.

Craig and I saw a big shark on the television last night. I did not see Uncle Bill. That is good. Emmet said Uncle Bill should just go to nice restraurents if he wants to see fish. That is true. 

Niamh and Emily and Cara were in the basement last night. They have Emmet's old play with your friends computer box. They laughed a lot. They were very loud. 

Emmet is getting a brand new play with Chris and Sava computer. That is good. They like to play loud games. With giant explosions. 

It is a nice day outside. Just wet. Not way too cold today. Emmet went for a long walk. Craig and I played throw the Red Ball but not a lot. He is very stubborn. Like Zita. Ha.

I went in the garden and dug a very big hole in the snow. Then I got all icy. It was way fun. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment