Wednesday 12 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Three

It is an early take Emmet to university day. We went for a long long walk after. Before the too much snow came.

Craig and Zita and I had our toasts when I got home. It is a windy day. My ears go all flappy on windy days. I like windy days. It is known. But with no too much snow. 

The big truck with our new papers came today. I forgot and barked a bit. Oh well. They had to come to my house early. Because of the too much snow.

The way too much snow came after my nice nap. The radio man was right. I could not see my park out my watching window. Or even the other side of my corner. Oh dear. That is not nice. Too much snow.

We had to get Emmet at his university. He can not walk home in the too much snow. All the cars are going slow. That is good. Except for the ones that do not stop at my corner. 

Zita and I are not going for a nice walk tonight. Zita might get lost and I would have to find our way home with my nose. I would have to way too cold nose. Oh dear. 

Our friend Kirian is coming for dinner. His family went to the mountains to go down the hills fast. They did not take him. He did not want to go. We are going to feed him so he does not starve to death. That is good. If he does not forget. 



No comments:

Post a Comment