Tuesday 11 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Two

It is nice today. We went for a walk in my nice park. I was a bit of a soggy dog.

Zita had to put the big black tube out. To put all the water in street . I do not like the big black tube. 

Craig and Paul went and got a new go fast try it out chair. It is not red. Oh well. It is black. Not too shiny. 

Everybody was very busy today. 

Emmet got his new play with Sava and Chris computer box. He is very happy. He is still writing all about the way old gods. The ones Emmet remembers all about. That is good. We should not forget old things. Like Uncle Bill. Or Craig. They are very old. Niamh and Emmet are not old. I am not old. Ha. 

Niamh's dance a lot friend is coming here tonight, for a stay up too late night. Niamh has to make up a dance for all her students. All by herself. For tomorrow. Oh dear. Maybe she will ask me to help. I am a good dancer. It is known. 

The radio in the den told Craig there is more snow tomorrow. That is silly. We have way too much snow. When there is way too much snow Craig does not play throw the Red Ball. He is afraid of the snow. It is known. Too bad for me.

The move the snow noisy machines came on my street to day. I do not like them at all. They are scary. I bark at them. Then they go away. Ha. 

Zita is nearly finished her almost a job at her old university. I helped her write all her very important reports. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment