Thursday 27 March 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighteen.

Craig drove Niamh to her school today. Niamh has a big big test today. Oh dear. 

I do not like tests. I did not have very good tests when I went to my school when I was way little. They were silly tests. Too bad for them. Zita and Craig did not care. Ha. 

Zita and I had a nice walk. I waited for Craig to come home. Outside. On my corner.

When Craig came home we had our toasts. That is good.

Zita has to make a long long speech tonight at Mr. Saint Paul's University. We practiced it in the den.  A lot. I can get on the sofa in the den. It is very comfy. But I get way too hot. Then I sleep on the nice soft rug from way far way. I was a big help. That is good.

Zita went to the nice food store. She came home with cheese and croissants. We will have croissants for toasts tomorrow. That is good. I like croissants. With French jam. Ha. 

Niamh is going out for dinner to night. With her dance friends. To eat food nobody cooked. Oh dear. She should eat Mr. Tony's pizza. He allways cooks it. It is known. I get little pieces sometimes. Not all the time. Oh well. 

Everybody went to another pizza store last night for dinner.  Where Craig used to go when he was not so way old. I will not tell Mr. Tony. He would be sad. Oh dear.

Only me and Craig and Emmet will have dinner here tonight. Oh well. They will have cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. Ha. 

Craig's television program all about Vikings is on tonight. It is very scary. I do not think I would like to Vikings on my street. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment