Wednesday 5 March 2014

Day Five Hundred and Ninety Six

It was only cold today. Not way too cold. I had a long walk. We got up early early. Today is an early drive Emmet to university day. 

I did not want to go for a way early walk. I went back to the big bed until Craig got up. Zita said I was lazy. That is not nice. I am tired of the way too cold. It is known. 

It took Craig a long long time to make our toasts. He had to drink his coffee first. That is not right. We have coffee and toasts at the same time. It is known. 

I do not like it when things change. I would not eat my breakfast. Until we had played throw the Red Ball. Ha. 

Craig said I am the most stubborn dog in the world. I am not. Zita says I am not stubborn. I am just determined. Just like her. We are determined ladies. Niamh too. Too bad for him. Ha. 

Zita had more meetings at her old university today. I guarded Craig. So he would not get lost in the snow and eaten by wolves. Ha.

He did not go out in the snow. He stayed in the den and had more coffee and read his book. That is good. Wolves are very scary. Now he is the young English lady detective. Who has a bicycle. But not a dog. Oh well. 

We had peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. That is good. I like peanut butter. 

This afternoon Craig got Niamh at the the hospital. She was visiting her dance friend Mackenzie. Niamh thinks she might be getting better. That is good.

Tonight is a special dance night and Niamh's dance at night school. Everybody asked Niamh to go to their dance a lot class. No one invited Emmet or me. Oh well. I am still a good dancer. Emmet told me so.  Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment