Tuesday 4 March 2014

Day Five Hundred and Ninety Five

It was so cold today when I got home from by way too early walk I had a nice nap. Until Craig got up and we had our toasts. 

Zita had a drink coffee meeting this morning. I did not go. I do not drink coffee. I drink nice fresh water from the big bathtub. 

Craig read his book about the old policeman this morning. The policeman is even older than Uncle Bill. Ha. We played throw the Red Ball. Not too much. It is still too cold for Craig. Oh well.

Uncle Bill is way faraway on an island. With volcanoes. And Auntie Louise. No lions. Just very big sharks. Who will eat you. Emmet told me. Emmet does not like oceans. The islands have lots and lots of pineapples. Niamh likes pineapples. Ha. 

Craig and Zita took the try me wheelchair back. It was not a good wheelchair. Too shiny.  I knew that. Ha. We will get another try me wheelchair. Maybe I will like it. If it is red. 

Zita drove everyone everywhere today. Except me. I guarded the house. 

Tonight is Niamh's toe dancing until late night. Niamh needs new toe dancing clothes. Hers have big holes in them. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Were are having a pie tonight. I am being a big help. I get little bits of the cooking. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment