Wednesday 31 October 2012

Day One Hundred and Six

I had a bad day. We took Niamh in the car this morning. It was raining. There was a squirrel. I tried to get out the window. I got in big trouble. I was very sad.

Zoe brought her costume over for the costume night. Niamh says Zoe can be my aunt. That is good. Like Uncle Bill.

Emmet is still dividing houses. He says it will end badly. That is too bad. He says they are still dividing their house. It takes a long time to fix a house like that he says.

We are having pizza tonight. Zita is going to be a Knight with Emmet's armour. That will be scary.

I don't like costume night. Too many people come to my door. Some are very silly.

Emmet says it is very old night. We changed it a long long long time ago. That makes him sad he says. Emmet likes long long long ago. It is known.

Craig says he is going to be a tank for costume night. He always says that. He is lying.

Went on my walk. I was perfect. Then this car came by. It made a funny noise. I tried to eat it. I got in trouble again. I don't like cars today.

No comments:

Post a Comment