Monday 15 October 2012

Day Ninety

Squirrels got me in trouble again. I had to have my nose collar on for some of this morning's walk.

I hate my nose collar. I hate squirrels. I met Jamie this morning. Jamie hates squirrels too. 

Everybody here is busy. I got Craig to throw the Red Ball a lot. Then I had a nap.

Ollie and Maggie came over for small visit. Ollie is famous. He is on the computer. I saw him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC0-Oi8s9ew&feature=youtu.be

Maybe some day I will be famous for chasing all the squirrels away. That would be good.

When Craig and Zita have their coffee in the morning I have to wait. I don't like waiting.

Craig says I am a good waiter. I am not.

He takes a long time to drink his coffee before he comes out to throw my Red Ball.

Some times he has another cup in the middle of the day. I sit and watch him until he is finished. He is very slow. It is because he is old Emmet says. Craig always throws my Red Ball when he is finished. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment