Thursday 1 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Seven

A rainy day.

We had lots and lots of people for costume night. I was very good. Everybody said so. Only a few little people were scared of me. I am kind of big. I wagged my tail a lot so they were not scared anymore.

Emily and Cara had costumes. I did not know them when they came to my house. Then they talked. I knew who they were then. I wagged my tail for them too.

Niamh got lots of candy to share with Zita. I can not have candy. I would get a sick tummy. Dr. Smith would be sad.

Emmet went to the dentist again today. No candy for him Zita says.

Lorraine threw my Red Ball lots of times today.

Craig and Emmet and Uncle Bill are going to go the Mr. Lincoln movie. Then they will know how to divide houses too Emmet said.

I don't know why they would want to know that. We have a very nice house. So does Uncle Bill.

People are confusing. It is the university that does that I think. Emmet says he learns new things every day. He and Zita have to write lots and lots for the university. I think new things can be confusing.

I had a very good walk this morning. No cars. No squirrels. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment