Saturday 20 October 2012

Day Ninety-Five

Zita has gone to Montreal on the train. I have never seen a train. Emmet says they are very big and scary. And very loud.

Niamh wants to go on a train. Emmet says Craig is so old that he was on trains that were on fire. I don't believe him.

I should have gone on the train with Zita. Then they would not be scary if I was there.

They have been eating peanut butter. Craig always gives me what is left on the knife when he makes his sandwiches.

Niamh is off toe dancing.

If it is nice they are going out for dinner. Craig can only make peanut butter sandwiches and chilli.

They should go out for dinner where they have vegetables. I never get beans when Zita is away. Craig can't find them in the refrigerator. Niamh can only find the ice cream.

They would be sick if Zita was away for a while. When she was in Ireland Craig and Emmet got scurvy Emmet said.

Good that my food comes in big bags and they cant loose it.

Mr Kipling's poems have dogs in them. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment