Tuesday 23 October 2012

Day Ninety-Eight

We had a party last night. Gramma and Auntie Jane came for dinner. There was cheese and I was perfect. I got beans for a treat.

Tuesday is a busy day.I went for a walk and then I got Craig out of bed. I run very fast from the den and jump up on to his bed and he gets up. It always works.

He threw the ball before he had his coffee. I win. Ha.

Uncle Bill walked over from his house. It is far far away. He wants to get thin he said. They all had coffee and apple pie.

He and Craig are going to a movie and will take Emmet and eat food that is bad for you.

They will get sick to their tummies and have to go to their doctor.  People think they are smarter than dogs. Ha.

Susan is back in her house. It is not broken any more. That is good.

I saw Jamie so we are going for a walk with him. That is good.

Cassie is visiting Ollie and Maggie. Cassie is very big. Bigger than me or Ollie. He is a nice dog. He loves Niamh too. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment