Sunday 28 October 2012

Day One Hundred and Three

Emmet says there is going to be a big storm. Emmet is going to tie ropes to my feet. Then the wind will not fly me away. That is good. I do not want to be a duck. Or a Turkey. Uncle Bill might try to shoot me. He would be sad.

Craig got into the big gold chair. He folded his chair up. It is scarey when it is folded. I am a bit afraid of it. He got back in. It is OK now. That is good.

Niamh says that sometimes the North Pole does not have any night times. She needed my green balls to show Craig and Zita why. I would not like that. How would I know when we should go to sleep. That is why Santa leaves at Christmas. It is known.

Niamh needs white feathers for her costume. She is going to be a swan. It is like a big white duck. I wont chase her. I promised. Maybe Emmet should tie her down too. And tell Uncle Bill it is Niamh. Not a big duck.

After his movie Emmet went to the five guys for his hamburger with Sava and Chris. It was not expensive he said. They ate all the chips. Oh well.

I met another Bouvier on my walk this morning. He had to have a bib. Maybe he is messy. Not like me.




No comments:

Post a Comment