Wednesday 24 October 2012

Day NInety Nine

A very quiet day. Everyone writing something. Except me. I was on watch the corner duty.

Emmet saw his friend Tara. She is home from school for a visit. She is going to be an actress. She plays the guitar and the banjo. That is good. She has been Emmet's friend forever.  She always comes here after Christmas for leftovers. She brings her family too.

Lorraine was here to help Zita make the house tidy. She is a very good Red Ball thrower.

Niamh and Zita are getting Niamh's new shoes for her toe dances. They are pink. Niamh told me so.

The very end of my tail is white. That is worry. What if I am turning into the dog with the white tail. That would be bad.

Craig says I am silly. The dog with the white tail is all black. I am mostly grey. Having a little bit of white on my little tail does not mean I am possessed. I hope so.

I had a nice walk with Jamie yesterday. Jamie is very polite. He eats his treats one at a time. I don't. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment