Monday 22 October 2012

Day Ninety-Seven

We must be having a party. Zita put the white cloth on the table. She left a piece of paper for Craig with all the rules about dinner. She had to go to school.  I hope he and Emmet pay attention. Peanut butter is not good for parties.

Emmet is still writing about Mr. Kipling. It must be the story with dogs in it as he has been doing it for a long time.

I hope I will be invited to the party. I will be on my best behaviour. Even if there is a lot of cheese. I promised Zita. 

The UPS man came. He is a nice man. I do not bark at him any more. He says I am a good watch dog. I am. It is known.

Niamh is still taking care of the birds. They are not ducks. She told me that. That is good. Ducks are silly.

Christmas is coming. I know about Christmas. We get an inside tree. With lights. The UPS man brings packages that Craig hides. That always happens when Christmas is coming.

Craig and Zita loves Christmas. I get presents at Christmas. I don't have any money to get presents for Niamh and Emmet. That is sad. They get me presents. Oh Well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment