Sunday 21 October 2012

Day Ninety-Six

Niamh and Craig and I went to the bagel store for my walk this morning. Zita is away in Montreal so they took me for my walk. I was very good and I got bagel bits. I saw two squirrels and I ignored them.

Craig says I have a big nose. I do not.

He has a way too small a nose. All people do. They can not smell anything like I can. They don't know what is happening all around them. That is why they need dogs. It is known.

I can go out in the morning with two sniffs I know everything that happened around my house all night long.

Craig has to listen to the radio and they don't know anything interesting at. Did they tell everyone that there are big big raccoons living in the willow tree.  Or the lady with the yellow dog has a cold. No.  Ha.

They went out for dinner last night. I had a nap.

Zita is coming home today. That is good. I had to sleep on her spot in the bed so Craig would not fall out of the bed by mistake. It is hard being a dog in this house. But they love me so it is OK.

My Red Ball went down the stairs to Emmet's place. He will bring it up when he wakes up Craig said. Good thing I have an extra Red Ball. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment