Sunday 7 October 2012

Day Eighty-Two

A very quiet day. Every one is busy getting Thanksgiving done.

They are having turkey. The kitchen smells very good. But I cant have any. Dr. Smith would be sad if I ate turkey and got an upset tummy. I will stick to beans. There are lots of beans. I will get some.

Uncle Bill tries to shoot turkeys. They hide from him.  He says he thinks the turkeys are smarter than he is. He bought his turkey again. That is sad. He should take me. I could find the turkeys. I have a very good nose. I can chase the ducks and make them fly. I bet turkeys are not as smart as ducks.

I had better walks today. Not so much pulling. Zita and I are both happier.

Zita and Emmet had the blowing machine out. It is very loud. They said I could not help. I bet I could.

Emmet stayed up all night talking to his friend at the university in America. I bet he drank all his ice tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment