Friday 12 October 2012

Day Eighty-Seven

I am two.  That is what Niamh told me so it must be true.  It is very busy here today.

Niamh was still sick so I had to take care of her. Zita and Emmet are at the university.

Craig is at the doctor's being shot for the flu.

I am here to take care of Niamh. To make sure she sleeps in and brushes her teeth. I sleep in the hall outside her door so I can keep track of her.  It is a lot of work being the dog in this house.

Niamh said they are going to have a party for my birthday tonight. I hope I can come. I don't get to go to many parties. It is my cheese problem you know. Oh well.

Maybe Niamh should rub some of Dr. Smith's cream on her head. It makes my ears feel better. I bet it would work. Dr. Smith is a good doctor.  He likes me.

Zita has a exam tomorrow. Emmet is writting a paper. I will be extra quiet tonight.  When Zita studies I just lie on my duvet on the bed and sleep.  Dogs are a big help studying. It is known.

I saw snow. That is good. My feet like the snow. My feet don't like the ice.

Craig has a t-shirt with a fierce dog on it. It says Winter is Coming. It is known

No comments:

Post a Comment